Adolescents & Teens with ADHD
Being an adolescent or teenager with ADHD can be challenging and overwhelming. Working with a certified coach can help you overcome challenges and succeed in whatever your goals may be. These challenges can be particularly difficult is particularly true when you are first starting high school or preparing to launch into college. The academic and social expectations are stressful for everyone.
If you feel like you consistently relate to any of the following, contact me for a free consultation.
- I seldom have my things for class.
- I do my homework but often forget to turn it in.
- I blurt things out in class and my classmates tell me that I am annoying.
- I have a hard time sitting still.
- I get easily distracted and lose track of what I should be doing.
- I work as hard as I can, but I don’t seem to get anywhere.
- It seems like I am always in trouble.
At Brainwise Strategies, we will work to help manage your schedule and routines while maintaining the focus on your goals. We will work to create organization so that you can achieve your greatest potential both academically and socially.